Re: [RC] Long shot but looking for somebody to train/compete a horse - Chris Paus

good luck Jessica. I hope someone steps up to the plate for you.  Personally, I'm getting too old to be a lawn dart.

chris

Jessica Spoone-Raines <jspoone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Morab mare with a lot of potential but also has people related fear issues. I have a wonderful trainer that will put the initial training on her but I honestly don't want to ride her. What I would like to find is somebody who will do her trail training and compete her for me until I can find a good home for her. She is gray, 8 years old, approx 16 hands, killer bone and movement, excellent feet and smart as a whip. I

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com