[RC] Long shot but looking for somebody to train/compete a horse - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I have a Morab mare with a lot of potential but also has people related fear issues. I have a wonderful trainer that will put the initial training on her but I honestly don't want to ride her. What I would like to find is somebody who will do her trail training and compete her for me until I can find a good home for her. She is gray, 8 years old, approx 16 hands, killer bone and movement, excellent feet and smart as a whip. I bought her for breeding but since moving to Michigan I am now trying to cut my herd in half. The earliest she would go to the trainer would be next summer. Is there anybody would be interested in an opportunity like this?
Jessica Spoone-Raines