Re: [RC] re: jackie floyd/questions - jen

Jackie, I'm glad that my compliments make it worthwhile.  I could go on and on about your book...anyways my mom is buying "Ten Feet Tall, Still" for me for christmas.  I chose to go ahead and buy your book so I could plan  next years riding schedule.  If your arm gets tired from the whip cracking let me know.  I look forward to a whole book of Angie's stories and not much will get done, or at least not much sleep. Thanks for the Lake Sonoma story, it's a good one.  I hope to get there next year so maybe I'll see ya.
Jen M.
----- Original Message -----
To: jen
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: jackie floyd/questions

Thanks, Jen. I am ever grateful for your compliments. It makes the hours I spent hunched in my computer chair well worth it, knowing that people are really using it and enjoying it.

:) Jackie

P.S. I have been cracking the whip Angie's way and she "says" she almost through proofing her stories for a new book that I will be helping her with. I can't wait to get my hands on it! Look out world ... a WHOLE book of Angie's stories ... how WILL we ever get anything done until they're all read???!!!