From: jen <bsbat@xxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:27:11 -0800
Subject: [RC] re: jackie floyd/questions
Do y'all use elytes as part of your conditioning programs or only during competition?  Does everyone use Beet Pulp all year round? and what sorts of things do you mix with it?  Also, I am looking for a HRM and thinking about a GPS so I can accurately measure distance.  Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
Jen M.