Re: [RC] [RC] rude riders revisited - Sisu West Ranch

"...When my horse pulsed down, the timer was in the middle of a personal conversation with a group of others, ..."

I do prefer rides with more organization, particularly pulse lanes.  In this day of cheap digital watches, the pulse taker can have the exact ride time and enter the time on the card.  The same with the in timers and the out timers.  This eliminates all the confusing shouting about in the vet check.

In timers should be instructed to note the time when groups of riders get in and put the same time on all cards, even if it takes a couple of minutes to get to all the cards.

All this of course is not an excuse for anyone to be rude to a volunteer.  I just am pointing out that the RM can make life a lot easier for both riders and volunteers by settings  things up so there is an organized flow at checks.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875