From: Jeremy Olson [mailto:olsonjer15@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:54 PM
To: kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; SandyDSA@xxxxxxx; jonnij@xxxxxxxx;
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] rude riders revisited

Kristen,

You are correct when you say that the in-time does not matter
as far as the pulse criteria goes, where it does come into
play is in the BC scoring.
Recovery time is exactly that, the time it takes your horse
to recover from the in-time to the pulse-time. If a group of
horses comes in together it is my understanding that they
shouold all have the same in-time. If I am incorrect in this
line of thinking please correct me.

Jeremy Olson