From: Lysane Cree <lysanec@xxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Another Easyboot Epic question
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:33:16 -0500 (EST)

Another question popped into my head just now - does anyone feel the need to roll the toe on the Epics more (than what is there)? Or has anyone tried?
I have been learning to trim and I bevel the edges around most of the front part of the hoof (mustang roll). The Epics have a bevel on the front only, not going towards the sides. Any thoughts?

Lysane

--------------------------------- Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos