[RC] Ranelle's post - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He has slammed many on this list whose opinions I value. There are those he
has slammed who even when I have one finger on the CNTRL key and one on the
D, I read theirs. This is because their advice is sound and applicable to
real life endurance riding. Their knowledge produces action.  Does Tom's?

Gone riding,

Ranelle Rubin>

I always respond in kind. An intelligent question gets an intelligent response.
A post like yours gets the response it deserves. Like Beccy, I'm certain this
is the best you will ever do in contributing anything substantive to RC. I'm
sure it will result in many taking beneficial action. Self-righteousness
expressed in a public forum is sooo gratifying, isn't it? Makes you feel warm
and fuzzy all over. Now you can go out and face the day under the delusion that
you are superior to at least one person. Glad to have helped in a small way.

This post deserves no response from others in my defense. My friends here know
that I need no defending from slobbering morons. Best to continue with a low
profile and simply keep winning. You certainly don't need a lot of back-biting
or frank sabotage from the large population of fluff bunnies and airheads here.
I'll do my best to keep them blissfully occupied.

Instead, I would invite all the rest to pile on and identify yourselves so that
my guys know who to stay away from. But, please, try to compose at least three
coherent paragraphs so that I have something to work with in my response. From
here on out, I'm going to start giving grades--Ranelle, you get a B-. That's
pretty good. In fact, you've raised the RC curve a little, wiping out some of
the knuckle dragmarks from cowgirl Ed.

Now, for just a touch of substance, any of you who wishes to have all the
information you'll ever need about treadmills might consider getting my last
four videos on equine exercise basics from www.equineracing.com. If you do that
(or buy any other ERS product), then you become a customer, and if you set up
an account, then you will have the archives of Horsescience--more than 32000
posts, all dealing with the science of building athletes--for free through the
Ironhorse web site. Certainly the equivalent of a PhD in applied horse science.
And you'll become "one of us".

ti