Re: [RC] [RC] Alfalfa - Debbie Kirchner

I have come to the conclusion that the minerals can get off balance when we feed alfalfa hay... having said this, I have started to feed the correct Minerals to my horses baced on what they are eating... more calcium means more mag Ox and Phosperous is needed  ...

Not a stupid question

Debbie in SE MN