From: Don Huston
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horsebox advice

Hello Andrea, you have covered the basics but there has been an improvement (in my opinion) to light pipe corrals. Here is a link to one type & there are others http://www.easycareinc.com/hitie.aspx . I would also recommend trailer brakes on all 4 trailer wheels. I agree about horses trailering backwards. Whenever I haul my horse untied in a stock trailer he will turn around and ride facing backwards on his own. He loves it.
Don Huston