[RC] Horsebox advice - Andrea Brrand

Hi all

I was hoping to ask some advice and get some ideas.  I'm from South Africa.  Over here a horsebox is a one purpose trailer.  It's there to pull the horses and if you're very lucky the side padding for the horses open up into bunk beds.  The horses generally travel facing forward.

I now have the opportunity to purchase a box custom made.  The design is a basic two berth with the horses travelling backwards.  So facing the road behing the box.  Apparently this has been proven to be better?

Anyway the neat thing is that a motorhome company is also involved in the build of the box so I can pretty much ask for any extras that a motorhome would contain - obvious limitation on space apply.  So here are my thoughts:

1.  A space for 2 bales of hay
2.  A tack compartment
3.  A gas fridge (safe little cupboard for gas bottle)
4.  Gas cooking plate
5.  A washbasin
6.  Some overhead cupboards for storage
7.  The sidepadding panels will become bunkbeds.
8.  A fitted awning on the one side of the box
9.  A light pipe corral on the other side of the box

Any other bright ideas?

Andrea