Fwd: [RC] Need Nice Horse - WRSINOSKY

--- Begin Message --- It's really simple.  I love them both.  Doimas is still young and very full of himself.  As for Sebastian...well, he's come a long way in six years.  They are both very sweet and kind animals, just have a few "issues".

Although I have health insurance, I still don't want to get hurt.  I'm 53 and don't get up as quickly as I used to when I was 26.

I delivered Doimas at birth. He's my first baby. And, although he's a real piece of work at times, he is a very good horse. Most of the people I've met at AERC functions love him.

Sebastian is just Sebastian.  Some person or persons made him the way he is, he certainly didn't start out this way.  I knew I was taking on a lengthy project when I bought him, but if you could see the way he looks at me now as opposed to six years ago, it would answer your questions.

Yeah, my friends think I'm a little crazy too.  You aren't the first to think it.

No offense taken.  As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here chuckling.

Ride long and safe!

Cindy

--- End Message ---