[RC] [Fwd: Just for you] - Bruce Weary

Thought I'd share this with y'all. Dang..........eclipsed once again by the rapier wit of "that gal down south"................. Bruce Weary

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Just for you
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:18:51 -0400
From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx
To: bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>   #10. Did you walk to school or bring your lunch?

Both, all my life.

>    #9.   Is it farther to Chicago or by bus?

Not far enough.

>    #8.   In Arkansas, is it proper to have a romantic relationship
> with > your first cousin.............> if your brother is already
datin' her?

Rules are same as TN. You can date your cousin's cousin on the other
side...and your brother can date her sister.

>     #7.  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could
> chuck wood?
>     #6.  How much ground could a groundhog grind, if a groundhog
> could
> grind ground?

Not much if I can draw a beed on him.

>     #5.  Who's on first?

My tallest left hander.

>     #4.   How high is the sky?

Just above the trees.

>     # 3.  Is Elvis really dead,

Gosh I hope so.

>      #2.  Does this dress make me look fat?

Does it have an empire waist?

>     And the #1 Philosophical Question of All Time:
> " If a man makes a mistake in the forest, but there's no woman
> around to > see it, is he still wrong?"

If there's no woman around, who got him to do something in the first
place?

Angie