[RC] The Universe - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Given that there are billions of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, and that there
are billions of galaxies now visible to us in the Universe, with new stars
being born and old stars dying every day, it is difficult to imagine that "the
universe" has anything to say about what is happening on this little fleck of
dust we call Earth.

However, perception is reality for every human being. That is, what you think
you know right now is all there is in your personal nano-universe. For example,
you don't perceive that you, and the rest of us, are hurtling through space at
about 240,000 MPH--so that's not a part of your reality--or mine, except on an
abstract level. But if you fall off a horse at 10 MPH, you'll know it, for
certain--even though I won't know it unless you tell me and I believe you. At
that point, your fall becomes a part of my perception, my reality.

Once you perceive something, then you have to sort the information and
interpret it--and maybe or maybe not, you'll accept your interpretation as
true, not true, or up for grabs. Once your perception and its interpretation
has been entered into your personal reality database, then it becomes TRUE, for
you. And that will guide your future actions, consciously or subconsciously.

So, yes, the Universe is after you and you'd better stay in bed for the next
couple of weeks.

ti