Re: [RC] Irish, weight, making friends - Maryanne Gabbani

It's interesting reading this about stallions in the US. Most horses in Egypt are kept in stalls and I geld my boys since mine live outdoors in herds.? Our mares go into heat every month like clockwork, winter and summer. In fact we prefer to breed in winter so that the foals are born with the best feed and fewest flies. I guess our stallions have their testosterone running all the time that way.??

Maryanne