Re: [RC] Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! GREAT NEWS & a brag! - Letstalkhealth

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?  I know what you mean. My Stallion HIA Sud Addis has gotten 2 BC's on 50's this year of which both of them we came in 6th place with at least an hour difference between 1st place.  We also got overall BC on the 5 day ride at Owyhee Canyonlands ride. (That was just the horses that went all 5 days) the first two times I was so blow away that I almost couldn't hold back the tears. I only showed for BC for the practice and to see where Addis was condition wise, I never dreamed that we'd get it either time.  So from now on I'll always show for BC. We just started at the end of the season last year and I only started him under saddle as a 8 year old last May. So I don't usually brag, but about your horse it's kind of different.  Kind of like bragging about your kids, you just can't help it.  I wish I could have gone to the Foothills ride, I really enjoy Anna, (not because she compliments my horse. hee hee), but, had just done the Owyhee ride. Keep up the good work, sounds like your doing a great job.

Lisa Smith
Sud Addis Arabians
Redmond, OR.