[RC] Ride - sandy . l . holder

First I'd like to say "thank you" to all those wonderful people who helped
out with and those that rode the QSER Fall Classic.  Sorry for the late
results - I've had some personal things going on but here, finally, are the
Quicksilver Endurance Riders Fall Classic results:
50 miler
Jeanette Mer - Samtastic
Gloria Vanderford - BA Resilliance (BC)
Jenni Smith - Tosca BL
Deborah Brashears - Remfire
Lorri Stringfield - Lil Louie
Akwai Hinman - Del Viento
Lori Olsen - Ms Roze Grey
Robin Hinrichs - Zacchaeus
Tracy Hoffstrand - PR Whirlwind
Tied for 10th:
Penny McGinnis - R Star Spirit
Jennifer Sloan - CA Marquis
12th Hillary Graham - Sabaku Tono
Pat Verheul - Razznan
Tied for 14th:
Alexis Goldner - Jasper (I have your vet bag so e-mail me)
Beth Guedreau - Mr. Myste
Tied for 16th:
Christina Kramlich - Cedar
Cassandra Schuler - Chugwater

I'm writing this on my blackberry, meaning I'm typing with my THUMBS, so
the non finishers (for various reasons) are not listed here

25 milers - and as it turns out, ALL could have been judged for BC (since
there were only 10)
Julie Roby - RBar Martin (BC)
Scott Sansome - Sonya
Krista Haas - I'm a Bo Dancer
Debbie Boscoe - Rexcaliber
Rachel Neppi - Clever
Nina Murch - Par Four
Stephanie Ealry - Yours Truly
Martha Merriam - Duncan
E. Michael Pearl - Annie Peaches
Eric Forster - Jesse

All others were non-finishers and will be posted to AERC.

Thanks again!
Peggy, Sandy and Katie
This document was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the
taxpayer.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability
partnership.