RE: [RC] EPM to Laurie - Kristen A Fisher

Right - I have info from a researcher stating that improvement with treatment was an adequate form of diagnosis. A tap is several hundred $$ and IMO fairly risky, for information that may or may not actually assist diagnosis/treatment.

You can get Marquis from the catalogs for about $650-700 now.

Kristen in TX [whose gelding as it turned out needed arthroscopic stifle surgery, not Marquis, but we didn't know this until after I had done all the research on EPM]

 If you  treat it with meds and nothing changes, you may be out the money but the spinal might not have told you all that much more. It will however, be very painful for your horse.

That is just my opinion. Good luck.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm