[RC] NAEC Coverage - DVeritas

I can not believe how unbelievable the NAEC coverage was...everything from the information available during the heat of competition, to the photos, to the videos, to the fiddle music during the BC Trot-outs, and so forth.

Thanks, Steph, John, The Rojeks and anyone else associated with it.

You eased my unease at being housebound (no, I'm not wearing an ankle-bracelet :^)).

Frank Solano