[RC] wintec saddles for endurance - Jessica Spoone-Raines

Well my 4yo will be out of training soon and I have decided to try out an english saddle on him. I am a heavyweight rider (working on changing that!) and was wondering what would be more comfortable (most likely) for the both of us, a dressage or endurance model. What about seat security? I ride in an endurance model aussie on my other guy but really want something lighter weight with better contact. I defintely want a wintec with the easy change gullets and I've heard the cair panels are really nice. Oh and what saddlepads work well with these? I use a skito equilizer with my aussie but I bought that several years ago. Is there something better out now? Thanks.
Jess Spoone-Raines