Re: [RC] [RC] newbie question re time limits in endurance v. ctr - Marta Kozlowska

wait, explain that pulsing down difference again. when i come into ctr vet check, i have to present my mare for P&R within 10 minutes. but is there a time limit as to when how long i have before i present her to the vet? (at our first ride we were in a looong line for a looong time and getting cut off by the not-so-polite, so i didn't actually get to decide when she would be checked, i was just glad when it finally happened;)).
 so what happens in endurance? i go into the vet check and how long do i have to present her for the pulse down? and then how long can i linger around before i present her to the vet? and then is there a deadline by when i have to leave the vet check area?
i'm sorry these questions are so basic.
marta