Re: [RC] [RC] Please delete replies! No thanks but this could be controversial - Rosalie Marley

Another option that makes email really easy and pain free to track is "gmail".  Currently you can hold up to 2653 MB in your account (lots more than yahoo, which has plenty if you don't get too many photos).  There is a good search utility within gmail, and what I think is the best feature is that it keeps emails with the same subject line together, so I can refresh my memory about a particular topic without having to search much.  There is something similar to folders, but not quite the same that allows to to group emails together too.

Right now gmail is in "beta testing" and accounts are given by "invitation only".  However, I got 100 invitations when I signed up, and I believe every new account is given that many as well.  You can find out more info about gmail at http://mail.google.com/mail/  If you email me directly [trailpal AT gmail DOT com], I will send you an invitation (at least the first hundred LOL) - I was among the last of my friends to adopt gmail, so I still have all mine :-)

Just another option in addition to Mary Ann's great suggestions.

Rosalie