Re: [RC] Please delete replies! No thanks but this could be controversial - Mary Ann Spencer

Many of the responses do not make sense when there is only a reply.  That makes one have to go back and find the other emails on the subject.   The system kicks back all emails are over 1.5mb anyway.  If you need more space get a yahoo email account.  They are now 100mb per account.   I, too, have limited time to go searching thru all the emails I get to find the one I need to have the email make sense.  Often, I am reading emails a week after it is posted.

Other options for this are to use Outlook Express and have your emails placed into a folder.  Or delete the parts that are repetitive.
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Paus
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Please delete replies!

I try to delete some of it (John T has admonished me several times), but I like to leave at least a sentence of the previous message. I get too many emails to remember from one to the next what was going on in the thread. If I don't have a little hint, then often the reply makes no sense to me.

chris

Donna Coss <coss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Those of us who receive the "digest" form of endurance.net would like
to request, when you reply to a thread, could you please delete the

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com