[RC] Peace Point Ride - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Samantha Lewis slewis425@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ridecampers! I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that came out to
support the 1st Annual Peace Point Endurance Ride either as riders, crew,
sponsors, spectators or volunteers. Saturdays ride started off with 55 in the
50 miler and 27 in the 25 miler. On Sundays ride, there were 15 in the 50 and
23 in 25.

A special thank you to Peace Point Equestrian Center (Ellen Fischer, Gene
Valentine, and Vince White) for allowing us to put on the great ride.  You can
email Peace Point to encourage them to let us hold the ride next year at
info@xxxxxxxxx

As many of you know, there was extensive trail vandalism and I thank all of you
that remained patient while we worked around the vandals! I believe some one
saw the ?go home? on the pavement and got excited that they were headed back
into camp and I am also sure the vandal would be disappointed to know that
his/her message was taken out of text and did not have its desired effect!

Please email me with any suggestions that we can do to make the ride better in
the future. Yep, you read that right; we want to do it again! I hope all of you
that made it out this year to support us will come back in the future and all
of those who were unable to make it, give us a whirl next year. Keep watching
the calendar and we?ll see you next year!

The ride photographer?s link is www.mljenkins.com

Samantha Lewis
Ride Manager
slewis425@xxxxxxxxxxx