Re: [RC] Boa Boots - jen

Sheree, I use boa boots on my gelding for trail riding.  He only has about 8 hours on them, but we have had no rubbing.  We walk and trot and I have used with and without the gaiters.  The gaiters, I believe, would prevent most rubbing and would be essential for competing.  They are super easy to get on and off.  I personally would recommend them for the barefoot horse, but, I do not have competition experience in them.  hope this helps.
Jen M.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sheree H
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:57 PM
Subject: [RC] Boa Boots

Can anyone give me any info on Boa boots?  I have a freind who has loaned me a pair to "test drive" for a while.  I've heard they can rub the coronet band.  Does anyone else have this problem and has anyone found a way to correct it?  Also, does anyone compete in them?
Thanks,
Sheree

Yahoo! for Good