[RC] Peace Point Ride - mateef

I just had to write about the wonderful ride at Peace Point Equestrian Center last weekend. Dodie Sable has already described it beautifully but I wanted to make sure they get lots of positive feedback so we can return next year. It's hard enough putting on a ride without having to deal with crabby neighbors and trail vandalism. The volunteers that I encountered throughout the day were cheerful and helpful and just great to be around. I understand Samantha was the only person on management side that even knew what "endurance" was.

We had the opportunity to speak with a member of the Mountain State Horse and Mule Council and I for one would be willing to join, help clear, plan mark trail for another ride next year. I only live 1 1/2 hours away and would love to plan a weekend in Bethany for the pleasure of riding those trails again.

So, Samantha, my hat is off to you and your wonderful volunteers and please, please consider doing it again. I'll come help.

Sallie in NE Ohio