Re: [RC] [RC] mens Jeans, with suede seat??? - Debbie Kirchner

I bought some suede Elbow patches and some iron on glue... so will iron them on to his jeans, hopefully that will work... if not I will figure out a way to make full seat suede iron ons...

He is going to wear his chaps too... I am going to have him put his jeans on, and chaps, then I am going to have him sit in the saddle... so I can figure out where the patches belong... I bought a white marking pen that will wash out... I am going to trace around the patches. I will iron them on using the tracings...

I will let you know how this works...

He likes his saddle... but it is slippery... so maybe this will work... I have a sheepskin too, but I think the suede seat I have and the suede on my knees holds me in much better... but then I have not broken my ankle and lost muscle mass in my thighs... I told him to start grabbing the volley ball with his knees to build them back up... but that has not started yet...

Debbie in SE MN