[RC] mens Jeans, with suede seat??? - Debbie Kirchner

Hello, does anyone know where I can get suede to iron on my hubbys jeans???

He broke his ankle in July.... he wants to ride, but has an endurance saddle, no horn...

he has full chaps, but there still is the seat... he would be more secure in a full suede seat I think.. but he will not wear tights...

or do you have any other ideas...

his saddle is smooth leather... I could replace the seat this winter with suede for him.. but that does not help the next few weeks...

thanks,

Debbie in MN