[RC] Ulcers - DVeritas

In a message dated 10/3/2005 4:27:29 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
discovered that stomach ulcers are caused by a bacterium, not by emotional stress or spicy foods,  won the 2005 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, I'm wondering if bacterium may be a contributing cause in horses as well?
At the risk of causing distress to some, I've always considered ulcers to be caused by bacteria, although exacerbated by management (or mismanagement) of feeding, deworming, anxiety, exercise specificity, etc.

Frank