Re: [RC] [RC] riding along a busy road-a different approach - Carolyn Loedeman

Good morning,
Just got on from being gone the weekend, but I do ride and drive on our back roads here in Ohio and have most of my cars trained, when they see me they slow down and pass with care, the ones that scream by, I get them the next time.  I stop them and tell them that there is no berm on these roads so I am forced to ride on some of the roads and I would appreciate it if you would slow down when going by animals on the road, they can even if the most used to riding jump out of the way of something and if you are passing fast you could end up with a horse into your car.  And since I do not want to be killed, please pass with care.  And they all have passed the word cause anyone of us in the area can be out riding and some of us have kids, they are 99% courteous, it just takes a little talking to some of the neighbors.  I love our neighborhood and I even at Christmas take the whole area homemade Date Nut bread.   Yea we have a small area, but am up to 50 loaves of bread.  But a small bribe for driving slow and with caution.
Caroyn Loedeman
Ohio