Re: [RC] {RC}:Rheology - Tivers

In a message dated 10/2/2005 5:06:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

TI ,thanks for the many insights you have provided on this site.The beauty
about science is that it continues to make small micro" progress on the
understanding here and there at the myriad mysteries of what we know as LIFE
but  this comes with a proviso that oftentimes like the blind men that we
all are ,we can make the wrong conclusions about the "elephant" .But as you
say in your latest book the ultimate test of the pudding is in eating it!

True, as long as you know what it is you're testing. Science teaches us how to isolate variables, and points us toward the variables we should attempt to isolate and test.

ti