From: Chris Paus
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:04 PM
Subject: [RC] anyone speak /write in Polish?

Remember the colt I was seeking name ideas for? Well, he still doesn't have an "official" name. his barn name still is Tank, although he's had a growth spurt and isn't so chunky anymore. He's been sold and his new mom would like to give him a Polish name, since he's mostly Polish Arabian and his sire has a Polish name, Szybki (zip kee) which means "fast."

If anyone here knows the Polish language, we're open to ideas! It's time to get him registered! The colt is a very very dark black bay, as close to black as he can be without being 'true black'. He has a white star in the middle of his forehead. He's got a very sweet disposition and seems to be a very quick learner as we're getting him ready to leave the farm. He was born just before midnight in May and a shooting star streaked across the sky just before he was born.

thanks again! Oh, it's endurance related. This is her future endurance horse. He needs a name befitting of an endurance horse. He's going to be strong and sturdy and about 15H when he's grown up. His temperament is gentle with spirit, if that's of any help!

chris

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com