Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] I.D. of metal corral system at Mt. Vernon ride

I hate to do this but these sound great so, ME TOO! Beccy

In a message dated 10/1/2005 9:05:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, lazykfarm@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As I recall, the campers had them set up independent of one another,
and independent of the trailer.  I'm very interested in finding the
manufacturer.  Anyone who might know or might have a good guess, please
email me at:  lazykfarm at comcast dot net.  Thanks!