[RC] Fw: endurance seminar - Renie M burnett

For more information and registration on the endurance seminar on March 5, 2005 in Cottonwood go to www.californiastatehorsemen.com then click on endurance and follow to seminar and registration.  You should be able to download the registration form then fill out and send it with your check to wherever it says.  We need to know how many are coming so that the speakers can bring enough handouts and we will have enough lunch material available. Thank you, those coming from a distance are welcome to come the night before and camp at the facility .   C Hale