[RC] ride changes - Ericka Nelson

The Nevada All-State Trail Riders would like to announce the following changes to the 2005 ride season. Due to the large amount of snowfall in our region, we have decided to switch locations of the NASTR ride and the Square Nail Ride. The dates will remain the same?only the locations and names have been switched.

The Square Nail will be held on Saturday, April 2nd in Palomino Valley (the same location of the NASTR ride in previous years). It will be a 30/50 miler.

The NASTR ride will be held on June 10th in Dayton at the Fairgrounds (the same location as the Square Nail in 2004). It will be a 25/50/75 miler.

NASTR wants all riders to be aware of these changes so all will have a chance to mark their calendars for the NASTR Triple Crown. To qualify, one must complete the Square Nail 50, the NASTR 75 and the Virginia City 100. Triple Crown awards include a monogrammed blanket and free ride entries.

Any questions you can contact me, Ericka Nelson at love2ridenv@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance for riding Nevada trails!

Ericka