[RC] re: shipping a horse - Susith

I had a horse shipped from Washington State to Colo Springs six years ago with All State and they did a very good job and were very caring. It would be best to go get the horse from Colorado Springs as soon as it arrives, as they may have to schedule another drive to your area, which could take a week or two and cost you board while you wait.

They called me the moment they picked her up, and the moment she arrived in Colorado Springs.

Susan