RE: [RC] horse trax gel hoof pads - anyone use these w/ boots instead of shoes? - Linda Cowles

Hi Marta,

> i just came across these pads and i'm wondering if anyone out there has tried to use them as boot inserts? looks like they are being marketed for shod horses but i'm looking for inserts for my ez boots.

I had a few people on another list recommend them for using inside boots when transitioning barefoot horses who have extremely thin soles or who are navicular; she said they are awesome, like Dr Schools Gel Pads for your horses feet. Apparently her horses really like them, sore feet or not.
Jeffers has a great price on them:

Later - Linda

Linda Cowles
Certified Hoof Care Provider