[RC] Sundowner Stampede - Lysane Cree

Anyone hauling with the Sundowner Stampede SL Bumper Pull (two horse)? Based on brochures and internet search, and what I am looking for, I think I have narrowed it down to this one. I just need to go to the dealership and price one. But I wanted to see what the opinions are from those who have one.

I like the fact that it is a stock trailer and the dividers can be shifted to leave it open or make it a slant load. And a portion of the front is enclosed to form a small dressing room/tack area. I prefer any tack area to be at the front and not the back, so that there is more room for loading/unloading. I also don't need a ramp.

Lysane