[RC] FW: right to ride in Washington state - Steph Teeter

-----Original Message-----
From: The Nielsens [mailto:sw4trail@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:13 AM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: right to ride in Washington state

Hey Steph,  could you please alert riders in Washington state about the Right to Ride controversy.  The Back Country horsemen are trying to get Senator Cantwell to to co sponsor the bill or else we horsemen and women will lose the right to ride on state and federal land, like Mt Adams Horse camp area, Natchez etc.
The Right to Ride Livestock on Federal Lands Act of 2005 (S 781) has been introduced by Senator Mike Crapo (R-ID),  he is asking equestrians to write to Senator Cantwell.
Steph if you want to read more check out this website of AQHA it affects the whole usa

Please put this info on your website for all our sakes..  Thanks Pam Nielsen