[RC] What to do with horses after owner dies? - Laura Hayes

I don't have any good ideas that you probably have not thought of, but I would look on the internet for other rescues.  If you or someone else were willing to transport the horses, there must be a rescue within driving distance.

On this note, every time I go somewhere on a plane, my business partner says "bye, I love you, if you crash can I have Equal Terms?"  The worst part is, I think between ET and this girl, one of them would kill the other!

I know I am in at least two wills to 'rehome' pets should their owners die.  Hopefully these two people will never travel together!! I would have to set up a shelter!  It is a good idea to have written directions for your animals should you not be able to care for them - it would be heart breaking to think of my pets being distributed in an unthoughtful way.

Good Luck, Kathy-

Laura Hayes