[RC] Ralph Sharpless photo's and Endurance DVD - Potato

Jo Lee:  Steve Proe just brought by your email concerning information on Lucky Pierre. While I personally have no knowledge, Potato provides the following:  "I started riding with Ralph in the early 1970's and remember well a long ride we did in 1979.  I'll review my old photographs of that era and see if I can find any pictures of Pierre.  While I don't recall any specifics about his horses, if that's the same horse he rode over Cougar Rock in 1979, that's  an  impressive photograph that I took. I'll try to find it.  By the way, you might be interested in looking at my website, PotatoRichardson.com.  I recently posted a DVD on there for endurance and trail riding tips."

Potato Richardson  1998 & 2002 Tevis Cup winner.
Cathy Richardson  2005 Tevis Cup Winner
w/SMR Fifi d'Or (Cougar's Gold x Juenfille de Cailana)