Re: [RC] equipedic pad - Christina Schiro

I agree with Angie. When I first bought my pad last February, for the first couple of weeks my horse would get "scurf" marks and the hairs would actually form very tiny knots.

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:

My experience is that the scurfing seems to happen when the horse is
changing from summer to winter coat or visa versa. You might try waiting
a few weeks and trying it again once the winter coat has come in.

Angie