Re: [RC] [RC] Neglected Arab - Debbie Kirchner

900 -950 if she is solid boned, 800-850 if not, but I would tell by feeling the ribs and not seeing them...

she could carry 125 or so for sure... the better the rider and the better in shape she is the more she can carry... if her back is good, legs are good etc the more she can carry too...

Debbie in MN