Re: [RC] Weight - Karla Watson

Oh yes! I joke my ultra-featherweight friend that she would just kick butt on my heavyweight-conditioned horse!! My horse would feel like he was wearing NOTHING!! ha ha..... ------Karla Watson/Oregon
Yes, but don't you think a horse gets more fit if it's carrying a heavier rider? I've often wondered how my horses would do with a lightweight on them. They train carrying my big self around and do well. Have good vet scores in CTR and I've stood a couple of times for BC in LD and my horse has had very good vet scores. Imagine how he'd do with a lightweight on him now that he's conditioned to carry me!