Re: [RC] Pull Codes - KimFue

In a message dated 09/22/2005 7:22:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I also suspect the people doing the whinning about this would also be
whinning about their grades going up on the instructor's door ;-) .

Truman
Truman.

So, having a discussion on an endurance list about endurance pull codes discrepencies, voicing a possible reason why the stats may be skewed, coming up with a possible solution, and being open to changing my mind is "whining" in your book :)  Interesting point of view.

Perhaps you would like me to comment on some of the more important threads that have come up on the list like endurance dogs (I have several recommendations), the best sports bra for riding (IMHO), and I have several cute and funny jokes (OT from endurance) that I could pass on that are not too off colored for the list and some that are definitely off colored that I could pass on to you privately. :)

Kim