Re: [RC] [RC] Request for Positive Thoughts, Texas evacuation - Chris Paus

thanks Dyane. I imagine that anyone with friends or family near Houston has their hearts in their throats right now.

chris

Dyane Smith <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carla and Chris, I hope your folks got out.  What an unbelievable mess!  My most positive thoughts for everyone, people and horses.

Dyane

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com