Re: [RC] USA Gold - jen

Tom, I can't wait to read the article.  I don't blame you a bit for wanting to keep the record straight, in fact, I rather appreciate it.
Jen M.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Sites
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] USA Gold

Don't think you're gonna get rid of me on this one, do you?  Steph has agreed to print the Article from Trail Blazer in 87 telling the story, and what went on, if i type it out.  It is my intent, Steph, to forward the position of AHSA (Our National Federation, before USET) and what the results were at the end of 87, to further be included in this story.

For those that think my position on FEI, is only limited to the last Gold Medal fiasco between the UAE and France, will maybe, now further understand that postition, based upon what will ultimately come from this  18 yo/current muddle, and changing of results. Just imagine if after 18 years 'they' took away your biggest win, from the Tevis or ROC...then you may understand. ts