RE: [RC] USA Gold..... more of the story - Tom Sites

American Horse Show Association, Inc.
220 East 42nd Street
New York, New York
10017-5806

December 31, 1987

Dear Tom,

I have just returned from the FEI General Assembly in Paris, France where I proudly accepted The Prince Philip Cup on behalf of the American Horse Shows Association and its competitors.

This year, for the first time, The Prince Philip Cup was awarded to the National Federation whose competitors have been the most successful in World, Continental and Regional Championships and Games in all the FEI disciplines during the year.

Tom, as a compeitor at the Endurance European Championships, you were instrumental in contributing to this great honor and I would like to extend my deep appreciation and gratitude on behalf of the AHSA and its Officers.

Best wishes for a successful and healthy 1988.

]Sincerely,

Richard E. McDevitt
President

BJB/nmg