[RC] Back pain - heidi larson

Also, how you sit in your saddle affects your back.  I have lower back pain, poor lifting, long upper body, horse accidents, etc.  I now have a saddle that sits me more on my pelvic bones than on my rear. More like I'm riding bareback.  I can now do 50's with little or no back pain.  It's my knees now!!!  (However, I think the huge extended trot over long periods - like my last ride) was the culprit.  I usually mix it up with cantering and just couldn't due to the slippery conditions.

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~