[RC] Fw: From Darolyn in Houston, TX better late than never. original one refused due to size. not sure it is small enough yet but here goes again - Mary Ann Spencer

Hi Folks,

I?m leaving with my big trailer early Tuesday AM to go pick up cats/dogs in New Orleans.  Rather than make a dead head run, I?d like to have a trailer full of horse supplies to drop off over there too.  If any one wants to drop of horse goodies for me to take, please bring it by today/tonite.  Btw? there is a Greater Houston Horse Council meeting at my house tonite at 7.  Please come? we?d love to have u as a member & I just happen to be the speaker tonite as well.  We?ll be talking about general conditioning of riding horses.

Bring your stuff & come & join us? thanks   Please pass this e mail to everyone & anyone that might want to contribute.  SEE MAP BELOW TO MY PLACE

Emai Darolyn - darolynj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: >From I45, East on FM 1960,APPROXIMATELY 6 MI. TO Cypresswood Drive TURN NORTH. FROM RICHY APPROXIMATELY 2 MI AND TURN NORTH, go exactly 1 mile and you will see a bridge. DO NOT CROSS! Take the access road to either side (Safer on the Right side) and proceed to the underpass, and enter driveway at Rearing Horse mailbox.

From: From HIWAY 59, WEST on FM 1960,APPROXIMATELY 5 MI. TO Cypresswood Drive TURN NORTH. OR FROM WILL CLAYTON/LEE ROAD ROUTE APPROXIMATELY 2 MI AND TURN NORTH, go exactly 1 mile and you will see a bridge. DO NOT CROSS! Take the access road to either side (Safer on the Right side) and proceed to the underpass, and enter driveway at
Rearing Horse mailbox.